Delete an event you were invited to
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to delete.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Delete Delete.
Also asked, how do I delete all events in Google Calendar?
Here's how to clear all of the events on your primary calendar:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to My calendars and choose Settings.
- Click the Delete link to the right of your primary calendar (the first calendar in the list.)
How do I delete calendar events on my Samsung?
Re: How do I delete all calendar entries on galaxy s3
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap the settings icon.
- Tap Application manager.
- At the top right section of the screen tap All.
- Scroll down to the "Calendar storage" and tap it (make sure you select the Calendar storage and not the Calendar entry.
How do I clear my calendar on my phone?
Clear your Calendar app data
- Open the Settings app on your device (not the "Google Settings" app).
- Tap the Apps or Apps & notifications section.
- Tap App info to view the list of all apps.
- Select Calendar .
- Tap Storage Clear data OK.
- If you see "Calendar Storage" in the list, clear data for that app too.