Searching by profile name, email, or phone number:
- Launch Tango and tap on the Chat tab.
- Tap on New Chat or Call.
- Tap on Add Friends.
- Type in a profile name, email, or phone number in the Search field.
- Tap on your friend's name and send a chat message to say Hello!
Also, what is tango used for?
Tango is a free app that, in addition to video calls, is also optimized for voice calls, texting, photo sharing, and playing games. Tango is primarily geared towards Android devices. The app is also compatible with iOS.
What is a tango phone?
Computer vision. Website. developers.google.com/tango/ Tango (formerly named Project Tango, while in-testing) is an augmented reality computing platform, developed and authored by the Advanced Technology and Projects (ATAP), a skunkworks division of Google.
How can I use Tango on my phone?
- Step 1: Install Tango. Tango is a free app for Android and iOS devices.
- Step 2: Set up Tango. Android: Once you've installed Tango on your Android device, tap the app to open it.
- Step 3: Make a Call. To make a voice or video call using Tango, simply find the person you want to call and tap their name.