2nd October 2019

wikipedia
14

How was Hyacinth killed?

Hyacinth ran to catch it to impress Apollo, was struck by the discus as it fell to the ground, and died. His beauty caused a feud between Zephyrus and Apollo. Jealous that Hyacinth preferred the radiant Apollo, Zephyrus blew Apollo's discus off course to kill Hyacinth.

Regarding this, is the water hyacinth poisonous?

What is Water Hyacinth Poisoning? The water hyacinth is a very unique water plant that blooms with large leaves and violet-like flowers. The water hyacinth is an invasive, freshwater plant that is toxic to your dog if he ingests it. If you believe your dog ingested a part of this plant, contact your veterinarian.

Is Hyacinth edible?

Not Every Flower is Edible. Before eating any flower, you need to make sure it is edible. Some flowers, however, even organic ones, can make you very sick if eaten. Daphne, foxglove, daffodils, and hyacinths are just a few examples of poisonous flowers that should not be used for food purposes.